Do you want to have a week full of success? No one starts the week on this Monday morning with a plan to make it to next weekend as a failure, yet without some forethought you could simply drift your way through the week and end up somewhere you never intended by Friday. Rather than that, take a few moments as you begin your workweek and consider your actions and decisions thoughtfully and prayerfully, they will give God a palette to paint your life successfully as His masterpiece this week or limit Him in creating in you all that He desires.
To create your Life Palette, you need to discover:
- The things currently on your Life Palette that are keeping you from being the masterpiece God created you to be.
- The right life choices to mix on your Life Palette that will allow God to paint the canvas of your life as the true masterpiece He designed you to be.
- The values necessary to have a healthy foundation to build the rest of your Life Palette upon, so regardless of what life brings your way you can continue to live as a masterpiece.
- The character, relationship, relational skills, creativity, consistency, priorities, and attitudes needed for God to dip His brush into and paint your life.
- The importance of keeping your Life Palette clean and fresh with the knowledge and abilities that will perpetuate a life lived as a masterpiece with an ever-increasing value.
You have a part in becoming the masterpiece God created you to be. Your role is creating the palette, your Life Palette, for the master artist of life, God, to paint the canvas of your life every day with His beauty, love and destiny. God is the artist who dips His brush into your thoughts, decisions and actions. He is the one who creates the composition; mixing the colors on your palette, each brush stroke placed perfectly and intently. Your job is to make and protect the palette for God to work with.