You are a masterpiece because God, as the artist, created you as His masterpiece. While you’re not the artist of your masterpiece, you have a role in becoming the masterpiece God created you to be. Your responsibility is to create the Life Palette for God, the master artist, to paint the canvas of your life every day with His beauty, love, and destiny. God is the artist who dips His brush into your thoughts, decisions, and actions. He is the one who creates the composition, mixing the colors on your palette, each brush stroke placed perfectly and intently. Your job is to make and protect the palette for God to work with.
To create your Life Palette, you need to discover:
1. The things currently on your Life Palette keeping you from being the masterpiece God created you to be.
2. The right life choices to mix on your Life Palette that will allow God to paint the canvas of your life as the true masterpiece He designed you to be.
3. The values necessary for a healthy foundation to build the rest of your Life Palette upon, so regardless of what life brings your way, you can continue to live as a masterpiece.
4. The character, relational skills, creativity, consistency, priorities, and attitudes needed for God to dip His brush into and paint your life.
5. The importance of keeping your Life Palette clean and fresh with the knowledge and abilities that will perpetuate a life lived as a masterpiece with an ever-increasing value.
Sadly, it’s easy to create a Life Palette that’s bad; one that will lead to your life being lived as a forgery rather than a masterpiece. It’s a lot like growing weeds; it doesn’t take talent or discipline, it only requires neglect. One of my earliest jobs as a kid was going out into the fields of my grandfather’s farm to remove the unwanted weeds invading the crops. My grandfather kept his fields clean because he understood weeds affected the end result of his harvest. I remember driving by neighboring farmers’ fields full of weeds and how grandpa always commented how the fields were a reflection of the farmer. Anyone can grow weeds, and anyone can create a bad Life Palette that’ll result in living far worse than the masterpiece life God designed for you.
Take the responsibility of creating a healthy and balanced Life Palette seriously this year so that you can live the resolution of living as the masterpiece God created you to be! God, the master artist of your life, is waiting.
Next Steps For Your Masterpiece Resolution:
Order your signed copy of my book Life Palette today and make 2014 the year that you begin living as the masterpiece God created you to be.