You have potential. That is to say you are full of possibilities and capabilities of becoming more and achieving more than you are at this moment. To truly realize and recognize your potential you need to be clear about what potential is. Potential is the gap between where you are and where you could be as the masterpiece God created you to be. Today is the day you tap into the hopes and dreams you have based on the potential you know is dwelling within. Then begin a strategy of living each day fulfilling potential. Here are 5 R’s to help you realize and recognize your God-given potential:
1. Reach For Your Full Potential:
- By Focusing On Character Development – character development comes from growth. Become a life time learner.
- Don’t Take Shortcuts – a shortcut is the longest distance between two points.
- Preserver – never give up, never give up, never give up!
2. Release Your Potential:
- Take One Step At A Time – releasing your potential is a process; take it one step at a time.
- Consider The Cost – there is a price to pay, you must consider the cost and be willing to pay the price. Consider the cost of not reaching your potential as well.
- Look Forward – your potential is not based on your past. Potential is that gap between what you are and what God created you to be as His masterpiece.
3. Replace Your Pattern Of Thinking:
- Change Your Focus – to go forward you must focus on growth and change.
- Replace 1 Negative Thought Pattern Today – a new pattern of thinking begins with one thought.
- Decide To Do One New Positive Behavior Today – take one negative behavior and replace it with one positive behavior.
4. Reflect On Your Values
- Get Clarity – clarity of values will keep you on the right track for reaching your potential.
- Keep Your Priorities In Order – you must reflect daily to make sure you are living your priorities; priorities are a must for reaching your potential.
- Be Self Aware – are you truly living your values?
5. Renew Your Commitment To Grow And Improve
- Commitment To Be Your Best – key words are “your best”. You are a masterpiece, imitating others will never get you to your potential.
- Determine To Make The Most Of Your Opportunities – you will have new opportunities today, make the most of them.
- Take Action Today, Right Now! Act now, act now, act now!
I would love to hear from you, what are your questions or comments? Take a moment below and share. How important do you think it is for you to realize and recognize your potential?